HMRC says tax doesn’t have to be taxing – well, it can be!
Many types of people should complete tax returns:
- Individuals with income from rentals, dividends, inheritance or redundancy. They can be directors of one or more companies.
- Sole traders
- Limited companies
- Anyone who is sent a tax return notice – regardless of status.
HMRC’s self assessment can be a mine-field of penalties, fines & surcharges, and enquiries can be extensive.
We can offer the following:
- The tax return will be completed accurately and on time.
- The tax return will be submitted to HMRC on-line.
- Negotiate on your behalf with HMRC.
- Work out your tax liability and offer advice on how and when to pay it.
- Ensure HMRC gives you a refund if applicable and chase the refund for you.
- Advise you on ways to save tax.
- Deal with HMRC correspondence for you.
- Handle a tax investigation on your behalf.
- Ensure that all records are backed up and kept for the statutory period of time.
If you would like more information on our self-assessment service, contact us for a chat.
Get in touch ..or give us a call on 01978 844 601.